As explained in the previous section 13.1 RBAC model: users, groups, and roles, there are four pre-defined Groups and five pre-defined Roles in MultiBaas. The associations between Groups and Roles can be customised, however, there should be no need to edit these unless you have very specific needs.
DO NOT EDIT THESE ASSOCIATIONS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
To associate roles with groups:
- Select Admin from the main menu
- Select Permissions from the Admin menu
- The Permissions table shows Roles across the top and Groups in the left hand column
- Check-mark a combination of Role and Group to give a role to a group and remove a check-mark to remove a role from a group
- Click Update to save all the permission changes (until Update is clicked, none of the changes will apply)